Senior Full Stack Developer / PHP / React.JS
LoadsmileOfload connects road freight to thousands of reliable carriers and manages it through technology. This means less waste and more data. Start hauling and shipping with us today!
Technology start-up with funding
Work with exciting Mobile and Web tech
Join us to disrupt the most important industry in logistics: trucking
At Ofload we are a disruptor that strives to eliminate waste in the trucking industry. We do this by enabling trucking operators to drive full more often, eliminate time spent waiting around for loads, and empower the small trucking companies of the world. We have a continuously improving and supportive culture that focuses on bringing value to our customers.
At the core of this complex logistics business is the data. We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist to work across our tech, pricing and logistics teams to build useful models and be part of the initial team to better define how we view, collect, deal with and use data.
If you are passionate about your craft, push to continuously improve prediction accuracies and data quality and work with systems that drive our economy, Ofload will be the right place for you! This position has flexible working options and can be a combination of office and home.
What are we looking for?
You are a Full Stack Engineer with strong experience in PHP and ReactJS.
Have a constant growth mindset
Passionate about learning new things and solving challenges.
clean and easily readable code
You have a strong sense of ownership and commitment.
What will you be doing?
This is a full-time permanent fully remote position. Salary is determined on a case by case basis and will be competitive for your level of experience in your country.
You will design, maintain and develop a scalable and reliable system that will be used in multiple countries. You will be part of our engineering team and will directly contribute to our workflow and culture
Design and develop scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
Translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions
Take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team
Build and manage automated build/test/deployment environments
Improve your code quality, product execution, and learning experience
Plan and execute together with Frontend, Mobile, DevOps, Data, UI/UX, QA
Use DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git to produce maintainable code
- 6+ years designing, developing, testing, deploying in any language or stack
- 3+ Experience in PHP
- Proven track record building Restful APIs
- Experience working with React functional components, hooks, and Redux.
- Knowledge of continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- Experience working in a team
- Knowledge of Linux as a production environment
What's in it for you
- Fun team with high-growth hustle
- Get behind the wheel at Ofload!
- Heaps of social events - have a truckload of fun!
Ofload is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and equity target groups including women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTIQ
Our pride and joy
Winner of The ABA Digital Innovation Award 2021
Winner of The ABA Tech Innovation Award 2021
We’d love to hear from you! Apply now!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs