Growth Engineer (Remote - US & Canada)
Nightfall’s vision is to power data protection for every application. As the first Growth Engineer at Nightfall, you'll help more people be successful on Nightfall’s platform. You’ll work side-by-side with our CEO, CTO, product team, and marketing team to tackle projects that deliver impact in the areas of user awareness, adoption/activation, and growth. You’ll ideate, build, and measure new projects that help end-users learn about and get the most value out of our platform. You’ll run experiments end-to-end and engage directly with current and prospective customers.
- Use your full-stack engineering knowledge to build user-facing experiences and engineering systems that optimize growth, conversion, and engagement.
- Work at all levels of the stack.
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement based on data, research, and your own insight and creativity.
- Create reusable and maintainable systems and abstractions to help us move faster.
- Develop and write marketing materials, landing pages, copy, guides, and ad campaigns to articulate what you build and generate demand.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineering generalist who cares deeply about driving business impact.
- High ownership, inbox-zero, general manager mentality.
- You want to work in growth at a company that is serious about data and experimentation.
- Results-oriented rigor, with an inherent ability to generate innovative ideas, translate them into product specs, and deliver a higher-quality product. You are comfortable driving decisions forward in ambiguous environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Voracious learner, eager to take on new challenges and be hands-on.
- Strong full-stack background, with a degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere
Job stats: 3 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs