Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking an administrator of our ServiceNow instance. This is a new entry level role that will help set the pulse of ServiceNow internally here at Twilio. As a member of our Engineering services organization in IT, this position is critical to maturing our organization and will support Twilio’s internal growth efforts. You will be a key part in ensuring that we are providing the right tools and processes to get the job done here at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for an entry level ServiceNow admin who lives the Twilio Magic with a demonstrated track record of building and improving experiences for end users. As a team player you will have an entrepreneurial mind willing to step up and volunteer to take on challenges to solve technical problems.
- Have 0-2 years of ServiceNow experience in an administration role
- ServiceNow System Administration certification in process
- Experienced with analyzing initial theories and then able to quickly drill in to test ideas and develop solutions that support real word scenarios.
- Basic scripting language knowledge.
- Aware of ServiceNow offerings and release cycle.
- Familiar with new features and comfortable demonstrating functionality to end users.
- Conceptual understanding of foundation level ITIL version 3 and/or version 4 knowledge
- Effective collaboration, teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
As a ServiceNow admin,you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Maintain, update and enhance ITSM environment including Incident Management, Request Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Self-Service Portals
- BE BOLD: Assist in building the platform out past IT - work closely with internal customers in gathering requirements
- RUTHLESS PRIORITIZE: Participate in the upgrade planning and execution process
- WHERE THE CUSTOMER SHOES: Perform integration and support of operational services, with high availability and service delivery goals
- DRAW THE OWL: Partner with DevOps and end users to find efficiencies through automation
The Tech Services (IT) team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with all teams across the enterprise to make sure “it just works”. We are also a team with a focus on providing excellent customer service as well as having an optimized operational direction. The newly formed team and positions being built around our ServiceNow instance will play a heavy role in this.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.