Customer Success Associate - Onboarding
inFeedo Tech Inc.Amber is an AI chatbot that talks to your employees to help you identify those who are unhappy, disengaged or about to leave. Join 100+ CHROs who have tossed their employee experience playbooks to take the first step to becoming an...
Customer Success Associates are the voice of our customers at inFeedo. As a Customer Success Associate at inFeedo, you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer's experience by facilitating onboarding, adoption and usage. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and working with internal teams to cater to their needs and expectations.
This role offers exciting opportunities to interact with some senior industry leaders and build long-lasting customer relationships that create deep customer satisfaction and product adoption. Go for the extra mile, by not only solving their issues but delighting them with your simple, efficient, and caring communication.
- Customer Onboarding: As part of a multi-member customer success pod you will be responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction scores by adherence to admin ticket SLAs and creating a company-wide customer feedback loop.
- Product Implementation: Discover all of the requirements for new inFeedo customers, to establish the success criteria for implementations.
- Product Consultation and Adoption: Design and configure the appropriate solution, so that all requirements are met and that customer expectations regarding product use cases and functionality are fulfilled.
- Project Management: Project manage different projects in their delivery lifecycle while being on top of all project, effectively communicating with the customer stakeholder.
- Stakeholder management and rapport building: Act as a bridge between customer SPOCs and internal product/tech teams to manage expectations and gather requirements.
- Data Insights and Report Building: You will develop and present quarterly business review data to customers and prepare post-meeting reports.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate, high-quality, and timely documentation of implementation steps and activities for internal and external partners.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
- Experience: 6 months to 2 years of total work experience with good customer facing skills.
- Critical Skills: Excellent communication, presentation, analytical skills.
- Bonus Points: If you have shown initiative/drive and led projects or events previously.
- Hands-on experience with Google sheets.
- Qualification: Degree in Technology, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Managed and executed cross-functional projects within stringent timelines.
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Customer Success, Project Manager, CSA, Onboarding, Launches, Renewals, Customer Relationship Management, Communication, Up-Sell, Cross-Sell
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs