Senior Product Designer
Netdata is looking for an experienced and creative Senior Product Designer to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
We are building a modern microservices-based platform to complement our open-source project. As a Senior Product Designer you will be responsible to deliver the best online user experience by creating both functional and appealing features. You will need to be familiar with the best UI/UX design practices, wireframe tools, design tools and design of monitoring systems.
Your role will be extremely important for our success and ensuring our community satisfaction and loyalty.
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product manager and engineers
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
● Design graphic user interface elements
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders ● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
● Optimise existing user interface designs
● Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
Why join Netdata
● We are a team of industry veterans and senior engineers that prioritise performance and ease of use over anything else.
● We embrace remote work and great work-life balance.
● We are solving hard problems that affect thousands of organisations worldwide. ● We are deeply committed to Open Source and love our community.
● We deeply care about system performance.
When you join Netdata, you can expect
● A competitive salary.
● A generous stock plan.
● To join a venture-backed startup working with some of the most sophisticated investors of Silicon Valley.
● To be part of our world-class team and interact with an amazing community.
● To see first-hand how to grow and succeed in an engineering-first, open source-based company.
● To find a culture that rewards doers.
Netdata is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factor.
● At least 5 years of proven experience as a Product designer of online software products, for web and mobile solutions.
● BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
● Experience with ML and Data Products
● Portfolio of design projects
● Knowledge of wireframe tools
● Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma etc.
● Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders ● Ability to discuss and explain design options
● Detail oriented and critical thinker
● Good time-management skills
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs