Sourcing Recruiter - G&A (Contract)
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Position
Our team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter - G&A to join our global recruiting organization. You will report to the Recruiting Manager, and work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding. You will identify and engage the best talent for our Corporate/G&A organizations and you will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture.
You must be able to successfully manage and prioritize searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and you have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation within the industry, candidate experience, know how to prioritize your time, and can demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency.
- Partner closely with aligned recruiting team to understand specific talent needs to successfully build a pipeline of active and passive top talent through various channels
- Develop and execute on a sourcing strategy to build a strong pipeline of candidates and other talent segments as needed leveraging various channels such as personal network, blogs, forums, advertising and research methods and select sourcing tools to attract passive talent
- Actively participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of relevant sourcing experience
- Prior agency recruiting experience would be beneficial
- Experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- Manage multiple sourcing channels and build a diverse pipeline talent across industries and geographies
- Successful track record for identifying and hiring candidates in high-growth environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- You are maniacal about creating the best candidate experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.