Senior Product Manager
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experience Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic, dedicated PhD Science team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
We seek a Senior Product Manager to join the PhD Science team. You will support conceiving of and building next generation science curriculum and supplemental products with the goal of increasing the number of teachers who use high-quality knowledge-building curriculum and improving student outcomes.
The Senior Product Manager will be primarily responsible for aligning Materials with business goals and the overall product strategy. Materials are items procured or created by PhD Science that teachers and students engage with as they complete lessons and activities throughout our knowledge-building curriculum. This can include items used in hands on investigations (including sole source items created by PhD Science) as well as trade texts used by teachers and students.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, tech-savvy, and a team player with a passion for education and knowledge of science content and investigations in the K–8 science market.
As an advocate for the teachers and students who use our products and those who write them, your areas of responsibility include:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to map business milestones, understand user jobs-to-be-done, and propose products that meet user and business goals
- Conduct ongoing analysis of user feedback, competitive research, and market research and apply to discovery and development
- Align science content, provide and prioritize requirements, drive product prototype and user acceptance testing, and plan and support releases
- Support financial analysis, product pricing, business system updates, and inventory projections
- Provide sales and customer support from adoption to implementation, including communication on new features, fixes, etc.
- Establish and build relationships with departments and teams across the organization, including Curriculum, Implementation, Technology, Production, Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Hire and grow a team of impactful product and curriculum developers to support the development of new products and improvements to existing products.
- BA/BS and 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Agile, human-centered design, and tools like JIRA
- Experience in PK-12 edtech product development
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Focus on product delivery and implementation support
- Preferred – Experience teaching science or writing science curriculum
- Preferred - Prior Leadership/management experience
- Bachelors degree
- Some travel is required
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs