Posted 5 months ago
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
Your core tasks:
- Design and develop backend of mission critical B2C and B2B applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders working on global scale software
- +5 years of experience working as Software Engineer with the following Tech stack: NodeJS, ExpressJS and Typescript. Experience with ReactJS will be a big plus!
- You know how to write meaningful unit tests and support a full automation strategy
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ideally, you have worked with Electron before
- Ideally you are familiar with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js or Webpack
- You consider yourself as part of a product organization, being customer focused
- You know to work in a DevOPS work environment. We are AWS lovers!
- You apply principles like Scrum or Kanban to your daily work
- Great communication skills, and willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues. Our Tech family is growing and positivism and good vibes are essential.
What we offer:
- Tech is fun, but at hear.com it is also meaningful. Your ideas, motivation and drive can make an impact in millions of lives.
- Fun company culture and incredible growth opportunities. You have the opportunity to decide in which direction you want to grow and we will support your development.
- Health benefits for all full-time employees – we cover up to 50% for your medical, dental and eye care costs.
- We support you with your 401(K) contribution plan.
- We love to spend time together so we always find excuses to celebrate team events, parties and annual trips! Even during these tough times, we make sure we stick together virtually :)
This is a full-time position with the possibility to work remotely or work from our office in Denver, US. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you!