Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence
Remote - USA
Dragos, Inc.Dragos exists to safeguard civilization. Our industrial cybersecurity platform, services & intelligence help you secure industrial networks (ICS/IIoT).
The Product Marketing Manager, Threat intelligence at Dragos is responsible for building and driving the company’s marketing strategy for our ICS/OT threat intelligence offerings and leads the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing program to achieve the awareness and lead generation objectives across our core industrial vertical market segments.
The Product Marketing Manager is the go-to-expert for market trends and voice of the customer and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of market development, including marketing communications, sales, customer success, solution providers, and product management. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, our ideal candidate is a product marketing professional with experience in, and deep understanding of, ICS/OT cybersecurity challenges and the application and integration of threat intelligence to support cybersecurity challenges within policy and OT operations.
You will speak the language of CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners, plant managers, and security practitioners as you collaborate across the marketing team to create authentic, compelling, and cutting-edge content that drives thought leadership and awareness and educates sales and other internal departments.
As a major contributor to sales enablement, you will spend time developing sales guidance, presentations, compelling buyer-journey content, and targeted account based marketing materials to ensure sales goals are achieved. This role is a combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that will require resilience, energy, and determination to be successful.
- Develop intel product-related content for our Sales team and for our Execs that differentiates Dragos from our competition, and messaging that speaks to the pain points and challenges of our target personas including CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners and operators, plant managers, and security practitioners.
- Develop marketing deliverables (datasheets, presentations, blogs, etc.) with cross-functional input from product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and threat intelligence teams. Translate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages.
- Plan, produce, and execute programs and deliverables for launch of new products and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Collaborate with Product Management and Threat Intelligence leads to align product strategy, pricing, and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Develop competitive positioning, competitive intelligence, and competitive content support for sales
- Create content for Sales enablement, new product releases, and campaigns
- Support analyst relations, briefings, and our application for positioning in key reports (e.g., Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave, etc.)
- 4-6 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing
- 2-3 years experience in the threat intelligence domain (specific ICS/OT threat intelligence experience is a plus).
- Customer/client centric perspective, enjoys working closely with Sales and Customer Success
- Analytical, enjoys a data-driven culture
- Base Salary: $120,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $175,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 2 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs