Senior Product Designer
Remote, United Kingdom
WaracleWe deliver mobile, web and emerging tech applications, powered by cloud computing and serverless architecture in financial services & healthcare.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’d be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join us on a permanent basis. We support a remote-first ethos so this role can be based fully remotely from anywhere in the UK.
You'll be working within a top team, using cutting-edge technologies to build best-in-class applications. You must be passionate and enthusiastic about design research and user experience whilst having a solid understanding of UI design. You will be the front runner in creating beautiful, intuitive and functional digital products and be able to:
- Work closely with your team and the client to realise their product vision.
- Plan and deliver projects end-to-end.
- Confidently run a variety of client workshops.
- Promote rapid progression of ideas generation individually or in a group with stakeholders.
- Conduct a number of research activities to study the behaviours of users, gather requirements from stakeholders, identify and analyse opportunities, evaluate features, and test designs or live products.
- Create top-notch UI, build prototypes, and work with developers to facilitate the transition from Design to Build.
- Support design proposal scoping and writing and be involved in pitching.
- Lead small teams of designers on projects.
- Have a deep understanding of a product development lifecycle and design process.
- Experience with planning and delivery projects from inception to UI.
- A fairly equal skill-set in the three areas of the design process: research, UX, and UI.
- Experience leading and mentoring other designers on projects
- Confident in popular design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Zeplin.
- Experience working in a fast paced lean or agile development process is an advantage.
The benefits you can expect at Waracle include:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Cover
- Medicash cover
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Enhanced paternity cover
Creative, adaptable, supportive are just a few of the words used to describe the Waracle team and culture. But above all, we celebrate the unique, champion diversity, encourage personality and our desire to grow is matched by our desire to see our team members grow. We love a challenge and our people are what make us. At Waracle, you’ll never stop evolving, learning, creating, moving.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs