Professional Development Implementation Support Specialist
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Great Minds®, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced PD Implementation Support Specialist (Instructional Coach of Mathematics).
Great Minds, a mission-driven public benefit corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math, and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit www.greatminds.org.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
Professional Development Implementation Success Specialists are versatile team members with the skills to contribute in a variety of roles.
Candidates hired to support nationally may be assigned a blend of tasks that include both PD workshop facilitation and coaching services. Volume of PD vs coaching will vary based on the demands of the market and organizational priorities.
Candidates hired to support high volume coaching within a specific local region may have a blend of responsibilities that is more heavily weighted toward coaching during the school year.
The PD Implementation Success Specialist will:
- Develop and maintain expertise in the Eureka Math PD and Coaching catalog in order to:
- provide up to an estimated 85-95 days per year of on-site support (coaching) to assigned schools
- complete additional PD assignments outside of coaching region as time permits
- Additional responsibilities may include the development and revision of coaching offerings and resources, growing knowledge in pedagogy and curriculum design, attendance at national and state conferences, and collaboration with Account Sales Managers to provide coaching specific support to the sales team.
Required Education and Experience
- At least 3 year of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- At least 1 year of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Experience delivering successful, high-quality professional development, coaching or mentoring in a school.
- Bachelor's degree in education, mathematics, or a related field.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- 4+ years of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- 2+ years of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Proven ability to form relationships with schools and craft a comprehensive professional learning plan for teachers and/or school leaders.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Zoom or WebEx.
- Full time
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
Resume and cover letter are required. Incomplete applications are not considered. Applicants should provide explicit information describing experience:
- Teaching, coaching, or supervising implementations of Eureka Math/Engage NY or another high-quality PK-12 math curriculum
- Delivering professional development at school, district, state, or national level.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs