VP of Client Services
GraphiteGraphite is a boutique growth agency that builds scalable growth engines for consumer tech companies.
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We’re looking for a VP of Client Services to drive project performance and retention across client projects. This role will work closely with the executive and business development team to gain a deep understanding of client goals, opportunities, and roadblocks and ensure both the client team and the Graphite team are set up for success. We are looking for someone passionate about efficiency, strategic problem-solving, and relationship management. The VP will foster a culture of high performance, accountability, and lifelong learning. This is a fully remote job opportunity.
Lead the team of Project Managers to drive retention and expansion of our existing client accounts
Own overall client support and satisfaction, especially during client onboarding
Lead Graphite and client project teams in proactive and effective problem-solving to ensure client success regardless of obstacles; be the point of contact for the problem and opportunity escalation
Gain a deep understanding of client business and client goals; proactively identify opportunities for Graphite to add additional value for its clients
Build excellent relationships with client project leads and client C-suite executive sponsors in order to drive retention and maximize the impact
Develop objectives and key results for the client leadership team and regularly monitor and report on performance
Understand and report on the health of our account portfolio and escalate risks
Develop strategies to streamline delivery and project Management processes; identify what’s working and what’s not working, recommend and implement fixes
Oversee strategic initiatives that elevate the internal team’s performance
Understand team resource allocation and perform account assignments for new business and/or when resource changes are needed
What you’ll need:
2+ years of experience in a similar role
5+ years experience leading a team of client services professionals
Possess an obvious passion for servicing clients, client success, and our service offerings
Deep proficiency and passion for marketing and sales strategy and technologies
Strong leadership skills
Outstanding written and oral communication skills
Passionate, proactive, results-oriented, and focused
Previous experience working in a digital marketing consulting firm, growth agency, or tech startup.
Experience managing a wide range of customer issues, both planned and unplanned.
Experience working with internal stakeholders across an organization to ensure that all team members are aligned.
How we’ll help:
Graphite’s mission is to create an environment where you build the best work of your career. In order to facilitate this, we provide:
Process As Needed - We view the process as a way to empower better work, not as a series of dogmatic rules. We develop the best internal processes the same way we develop products - through iteration, measurement, and continuous improvement.
Autonomy - We trust you to be excellent at what you do. We will provide as much support as needed when needed, but no more. You will have autonomy and agency to drive projects forward, and own decisions and outcomes.
Flexible Work Environment - Everyone’s optimal work style is unique. We operate as a distributed team across North & Latin America and Asia. We optimize for productivity and performance, not time spent in an office. Help us build an optimal work environment that fits you as an individual.
Compensation - We want to work with the best people in the World and compensate accordingly.
Vacation & Time Off - In order to be the best version of yourself, you need time to recharge. We offer flexible PTO. Take time when you need it.
Benefits - We will ensure you have quality health care coverage and opportunities to further your education.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs