Hyper Casual Game Producer
SOFTGAMESPlay the best HTML5 Games online and on mobile for free! Entertain and monetize your app or website with cross platform, high quality HTML5 games on . Join our partner program today!
SOFTGAMES is looking for a hyper-passionate and motivated Hyper Casual Game Producer to join our diverse and inclusive team - either remotely or in Berlin.
As a Hyper Casual Game Producer you will lead a group of up to 3 agile game teams developing and operating Hyper Casual Games for the Facebook Instant Games platform. Your primary job will be managing the production and product life cycle from A to Z of multiple hyper casual titles. This position reports to the Head of Studio.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hyper casual games, has an in-depth understanding of the entire lifecycle of mobile games and can pull, analyze, and report data from the game and use this to take effective live ops decisions. Your responsibilities will be the following:
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a Producer test before conducting an interview.
Servant leader of 3 independent hyper casual remote game teams (each team with a game designer, artist and developer)
You will structure and organise the games production and ...
… shape the product, strategy and roadmap
You control the full lifecycle of your game portfolio
Feature prioritisation based on business value, collect and analyze requirements
Analyze results, iterate based on data to improve performance
Usage of data analytics, industry knowledge and gamer's-intuition to identify, design and improve features that make our games more engaging and drive growth in revenue, reach and retention
Manage LiveOps, in game events & sales to maximize revenue and keep players engaged through balancing and optimizations
Apply agile and lean production approaches
3 - 5 years experience in Game Production or related roles in the F2P mobile games or hyper casual games industry, and understanding of the game development processes inside and out
Significant experience in running a previous title in the (mobile) GAAS
Hands-on experience in game development crafts
Breadth of knowledge of a variety of monetization, retention and reward structures and how each are deployed, monitored and iterated upon.
Experience in applying agile and lean practices to game development.
Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
Experience and affinity using data tools like Tableau, DeltaDNA, Adjust, SQL or Facebook Analytics is a strong plus.
Comfortable and experienced with interacting and engaging remote teams.
Expert project management skills
Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
We have a flexible working setup - either fully remote or on-site in central Berlin. Your choice! Working and living at SOFTGAMES has many advantages as e.g. a high job security, great work-life balance and one of the best teams in the world :) Further our employees benefit from:
- Flexible working setup: Your choice - either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin.
- Further training: A personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops, etc.
- Flexible working hours and home office: Productive hours differ individually. That’s why you're welcome to show up in the office whenever you're ready for it. Need to watch the kids or wait for a handicraftsman? No problem - we also offer the opportunity for home office.
- Office: A super modern office with state of the art tech, based in the center of Berlin, quickly to reach from all destinations thanks to the excellent public transport connections.
- Epic company parties: Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer Party, Oktoberfest, Christmas Party.
- Team spirit: Beyond our amazing parties and company events, the team further organizes activities themselves such as playing soccer together, a cooking group, a Japanese learning group, and much more.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs