Billing & AR Specialist
inFeedo Tech Inc.Amber is an AI chatbot that talks to your employees to help you identify those who are unhappy, disengaged or about to leave. Join 100+ CHROs who have tossed their employee experience playbooks to take the first step to becoming an...
We’re looking for kickass AR/Billing Specialist who can take complete ownership of our invoices and collections contributing to scale our revenue at inFeedo. We seek applicants with a passion to get things done, a relentless attitude to juggling multiple problem statements at once, and good communication skills. You will be a part of inFeedo’s Finance team (the backbone).
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Prepares, posts, verifies and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable in Quickbooks and SAASOptics. Ensure the CS and the Sales team are informed about every customer collection.
- Ensure regular follow-up with customers on payments and DSO should be in line with company policy.
- Create timely invoices according to company practice and send them to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Verify sales commission workings every month.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Should have knowledge of GAAP Revenue, Billed Revenue and ARR.
- Monthly Reconciliation between ARR as per SAASOptics and Google Sheets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Should have knowledge of Quickbooks and knowledge of SAASOptics and Salesforce will be an added advantage.
Who will you work with?
What skills do you need?
Experience: 4-5 years of industry experience, preferably saas industry.
Communication: Good communication skills since we focus on transparency and clear communication.
Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while taking informed decisions.
Critical Skills: Critical thinking, the ability to problem-solve, juggle multiple projects and adjust work accordingly to adapt to tight deadlines.
- Bonus Points
Experience in SaaS industry
Experience with tools like saas optics, sales force, stripe.
What happens after you apply?
1. Step 1: Within 15-20 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
2. Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
3. Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
4. Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
5. If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile! :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs