Program Assistant- Professional Development
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks a Program Assistant – Professional Development to join our dynamic, dedicated Sales team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Great Minds Professional Development Services Team is responsible for the overall management and support of all teacher professional development events offered by Great Minds. The PD Services team communicates with schools and districts utilizing Great Minds curricula (Eureka Math, Wit & Wisdom, and PhD Science) to identify their needs and obstacles in implementation of the curricula, and provide suggestions for PD. The Program Assistant will provide support for event logistics.
- Assist PD Services Team in successfully executing PD events. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, pre-event logistics, communication with various groups and post-event tasks.
- Remotely organize all event logistics for district-hosts and Great Minds facilitators (including schedule, participants, assigned facilitators, pre-session work, required materials, and links to virtual classrooms and post-session surveys)
- Keep clear and meticulous records of PD customer communication and PD events in Salesforce and Smartsheet
- Conduct post-event follow up, such as feedback collection and accounting tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Previous experience in customer service and/or event management logistics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn about Great Minds curricula and PD products
- Proficient in MS Office suite and willingness to learn additional software including Salesforce and Smartsheet
- Preference for experience in an educational setting and/or support of professional development session
- Excellent benefits package
- This position is located Remote
Please send a resume and cover letter to apply.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $40,518.09 – $47,608.75. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs