GTM Marketing Manager
inFeedo Tech Inc.Amber is an AI chatbot that talks to your employees to help you identify those who are unhappy, disengaged or about to leave. Join 100+ CHROs who have tossed their employee experience playbooks to take the first step to becoming an...
We're a predictive people analytics company making the voice of 350,000+ employees feel heard and valued with our AI-enabled engagement bot for HR – Amber. We've 100+ customers like Byju's, OYO, GE, and Makemytrip with employees in 50+ countries and a strong presence in the APAC market
After closing our Pre-Series A round of $4Mn with Y-combinator, Benjamin Ling (ex-Google, Facebook, Stanford PhD), Girish Mathrubootham (Founder, Freshworks), our goal is to grow 400% YoY to make Amber a friend at work for more than a 100 million employees on this planet. Guided by our 6 core values, we’re a soon to be 100-player strong team of young, ambitious, and relentless individuals breaking all rules and helping HR across the world rewrite the rules of employee experience.
As the GTM Marketing Associate, you will thrive in an environment which will require both your left-brain & the right-brain as you strategize on revenue growth with Sales and ensure a delightful brand experience in new regions.
No. of positions: 1
What will you be doing?
- Own Campaigns: Develop creative, localised campaigns to drive demand (MQLs and SAOs) in key new regions outside India using a multi-channel, integrated marketing approach.
- GTM Strategy: Create a Go-to-market playbooks for each new market to set the stage for scaling up our revenue from new regions.
- Campaign Execution: Own end-to-end campaign execution from ideation to creation and delivery within the new region across all channels including Paid Search, Paid Social, Email and Events.
- Diversify Collateral: Help regionalize marketing collateral that’s being created by the content team to leverage the same in Go-to-market campaigns
- Trail Campaigns: Track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns utilizing marketing technology systems and tools. Set standards of excellence in campaign execution and creative concepts.
- Cross-function Collaboration: Collaborate with Sales to expedite closure of deals in pipeline through nurturing & automation
Who will you work with?
- Tanmaya, Angraaj, Sushrut and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team.
- Mentors: Vinod Muthukrishnan, Harj Taggar, Michael Seibel.
Is this you?
- 2-4 years of experience in owning Go-to-market pipeline or revenue goals in international regions other than South East Asia in a B2B SaaS company selling to MM/Enterprise.
- A knack for localisation, experimentation, and optimization to scale & scope channels within payback benchmarks
- A knack for creating experiences that shape perceptions.
- Adopt a ‘get shit done’ mindset and demonstrate leadership, initiative, and motivation.
- Startup Experience
- Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs