Manual QA Engineer
InteticsIntetics is a top custom software development company focused on creation and operation of distributed development teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions.
We are inviting QA Engineer (manual) to join Intetics — an international IT-company with 24 years of experience in developing IT- solutions for 300+ clients globally.
Our Client - NuORDER is a venture-backed, B2B eCommerce technology company revolutionizing the way the $130 billion wholesale business is done. Since 2011, we’ve offered a platform to empower brands and retailers to conduct their business in a smarter, modern, more efficient way and 100% online.
We’re digitizing the buying process and currently partnering with over 1,200 brands and 500,000 retailers within different verticals to provide a central place to browse different products and catalogs, access up-to-the-minute sales and inventory data, and place orders any time of day, even via mobile.
- 3+ years working in QA (on web and Mobile applications)
- Working knowledge of code management tools (GIT, Jenkins, etc.)
- You’re curious, innovative, and authentic
- Promote a culture of quality within the engineering organization and beyond
- You are passionate about QA
- You have a strategic view of Quality Assurance
- Experience with workflow of a highly functional Agile/Scrum team
- Industry knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence, TestRail, Postman, Charles Proxy, JMeter
- SQL/MongoDB skills and understanding of database design and implementation
- You have a burning desire to identify defect immediately: in real-time if possible
- You have working knowledge of BDD/TDD (Behavioral/Test Driven Development))
NICE TO HAVE:
- E-commerce experience
- Design best practices and suggest tools to accelerate the defect identification and characterization across engineering, staging and production environments.
- Creation of test plan and test cases, as well as process documentation (as-is and to-be).
- Execution of (but not limited to) functional, acceptance, compatibility, integration, regression types of testing.
- Plan and execute automated and human-driven test scripts based on a critical reading of application requirements and architectural documents.
- Working closely with management to plan deliverables/tools for functional and testing activities.
- Identify potential roadblocks and dependencies early in the process.
- Provide complete visibility and collaboration in test case design.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with business and all internal Product and Technology Teams (program manager, DevOps, functional team and development team).
- Own continuous evaluation for manual and automation test suite.
- Test and Analyze requirements, perform gap and impact analysis.
- Support Go-Live activities and pre/post deployment activities.
- Understand and be hands-on on the technical and functional process.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs