User Acquisition Manager
SOFTGAMESPlay the best HTML5 Games online and on mobile for free! Entertain and monetize your app or website with cross platform, high quality HTML5 games on . Join our partner program today!
SOFTGAMES is looking for a performance-driven User Acquisition Manager (UA Manager) to grow our user base by managing user acquisition campaigns.
You should be someone who is hands-on and a problem-solver to tackle new challenges by creating solutions which require thinking outside the box and which potentially have never been done in the UA industry before. The User Acquisition Manager will work closely with the creative, analytics, and game teams to setup, manage and scale our ad campaigns.
A demonstrated background of being creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and highly driven is key to success in this position. The role will be expected to profitably manage monthly budgets through ownership of several social, search and network channels.
This position can be remote or based in our studio in Berlin.
- Own the user acquisition strategy for a portfolio of key titles with a focus on paid social campaigns
- Optimize campaigns with a data-driven approach towards ROAS goals
- Produce comprehensive reporting, analyze ROI and identify new opportunities
- Work closely with game teams to identify key product features and monetization elements
- Run multiple market tests for games in various stages of development and present findings to stakeholders with concrete recommendations
- Work with game teams to ensure that all campaigns are setup and tracked properly and can be measured holistically with other campaigns
- Collaborate with the creative team to co-direct and optimize creative strategy
Define and optimize audience targeting, messaging, bidding strategies to expand volume and improve efficiency
- Identify new partners and develop relationships with existing ones
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the mobile industry, preferably gaming, in the role of UA manager
- Experienced in testing, launching and growing games through the full game cycle through UA
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Self-starter who can work independently
- As a Plus:
- Experience in Hyper Casual Games
- Interest in mobile gaming and/or social media (TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram)
We have a flexible working setup - either fully remote or on-site in central Berlin. Your choice! Working and living at SOFTGAMES has many advantages as e.g. a high job security, great work-life balance and one of the best teams in the world :) Further our employees benefit from:
- Flexible working setup: Your choice - either fully remote wherever you are or on-site in our modern office in central Berlin.
- Further training: A personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops, etc.
- Flexible working hours and home office: Productive hours differ individually. That’s why you're welcome to show up in the office whenever you're ready for it. Need to watch the kids or wait for a handicraftsman? No problem - we also offer the opportunity for home office.
- Office: A super modern office with state of the art tech, based in the center of Berlin, quickly to reach from all destinations thanks to the excellent public transport connections.
- Epic company parties: Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer Party, Oktoberfest, Christmas Party.
- Team spirit: Beyond our amazing parties and company events, the team further organizes activities themselves such as playing soccer together, a cooking group, a Japanese learning group, and much more.
With offices in Berlin, Germany and Toronto, ON, Canada, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Messenger Games with tens of million users every month. Further SOFTGAMES is operating the world’s largest platform for HTML5 games distribution and monetization outside the Messengers. Our vision is to help users to instantly play great games with their friends, while helping brands to reach their target audiences. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook Messenger, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs