Product Designer (f/m/x)
Humans globally face unseen challenges while transforming their businesses. Competing in a digital and borderless economy is complex and the pace of change keeps increasing. The inter-dependencies and exponential behavior of cause-impact relations are growing. It’s getting harder to decide and navigate between things that actually have an impact. That’s why we’re building Field33.
Our mission is to help people deepen their understanding and impact on organizations. Combining empirically proven success factors and local data into specific multi-dimensional graphs to model the entire complexity for relatable actions at your fingertips. We enable organizations to tap into an ecosystem of domain experts and researchers applying knowledge in real-time. We strongly believe in the diversity of organizations and therefore also in that of our team being able to holistically master the challenges we will face.
We are looking for a Product designer (f/m/x) with experience in Data Visualization, who will join us on the quest to build a new future for organizational data. At Field33 you will become a part of an interdisciplinary and diverse team that brings together expertise across domains such as engineering, data science, machine learning, business strategy, organizational psychology and many others to provide a new approach at the intersection of domain expertise and Software 2.0
We are looking for a team member who’s craft is informed by curiosity and thirst for knowledge, as we believe that connected seemingly remote data points often inspire great ideas. It is true for organizations as it is true for the design process. Alongside your experience working in cross-functional teams, you are a passionate advocate for the user, and skilled at creating beauty. Visit our Blog to get a better understanding of what drives and where we look for inspiration.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU
- As part of our design team you will apply your experience in UI design and data visualization to create thoughtful solutions and shape the overall Field 33 user experience.
- Translating research insights, information architecture and user flows into engaging user interfaces and concepts.
- Collaborating with the engineering team to support a high-quality implementation.
- Translating the scientific and business foundation of our approach to distinguished visual language that enriches evidence based, a user-centered and desirable product.
- Building a new industry standard for organizational and value driver management in a truly collaborative way by reasoning your proposals, being bold and proactive and supporting your ideas with low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- You grow in your role and personally while working with experienced start-up founders and company builders for corporate environments.
- Together with your team you will extend Field 33 to a global standard that will disrupt the way organizations function and how they keep up with fast-paced transformations.
Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
1.000 Euros personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
29+1 days paid holiday per year
Good tech you need to do your job
Regular (remote) team events, as well as regular (remote) social events
Participation in our co-owner model (ESOP)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3-5 years of proven track record of shipping beautiful and thoughtful digital experiences in a fast-paced, agile tech environment in a start-up or other growth case.
- Solid expertise in information visualization, including knowledge of industry best practices.
- You are a designer with a relentless passion for detail and aesthetics that is able to answer the immediate needs of a startup but also push for a vision.
- Knowledge of design and visualization tools (Sketch, Figma, Framer, After effects and similar.
- Ideally you have knowledge and experience in Data Visualization tools and libraries such as D3js, V4 or similar.
- You know how to work in a distributed, remote and collaborative team.
- Have a good level of spoken and written English.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs