Lead QA Engineer
Rijeka (or remote), Croatia
Discover your opportunity to join our team, as we are currently searching for a Lead QA Engineer!
Are you someone who has initiative, independence, ambition, and the ability to function efficiently in a dynamic environment with a wide range of responsibilities? Do you pride yourself on the strong communication skills that enable you to work closely within a team?
You’ll be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled engineers, architects, and cloud gurus who are working with the latest technologies on some of the most interesting projects.
We have exhibited a passion for not only great apps but great people. That’s why we offer a workplace where employees are given meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and contributions.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As the Lead QA Engineer, you will work collaboratively to define, develop, maintain and deliver software testing requirements for our wide portfolio of projects. In addition to delivery responsibilities, the QA Test Lead will also act as an advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extend the use of tools/frameworks (where appropriate) and support the development of test team members.
- Understanding requirements, designing and implementing test plans, and work with development teams to validate the test plans
- Reviewing, and executing test plans
- Collaborating with other QA Engineers and Developers on our team
- Documenting defects, and helping debug and diagnose code issues in multiple environments and regions
- Interviewing and onboarding new talent as the team grows
Your qualities and strengths are:
- Adaptability. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-driven environment and are ready to meet the new business demands.
- Self-motivation. You are self-driven with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Amazing technical instinct. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Problem-solving skills. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Can-do attitude. You are confident and resourceful in the face of challenges and have a contagious energy and enthusiasm.
- Language fluency. Your English is proficient enough to communicate with clients – we work with U.S.-based clients and effective communication in English is a must.
- 3+ years in QA and/or development
- Solid knowledge of Python (experience with Pytest is a strong plus)
- Demonstrable knowledge of manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of with AWS services
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Experience with software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile methodologies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Career challenges in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
- A modern high-tech office in the city center with a well-stocked kitchen
Send us your CV and let's see if we're both a good fit!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs