GCP Account Executive – West Coast
United States - Remote
RackspaceAs a cloud computing services pioneer, we deliver proven multicloud solutions across your apps, data, and security. Maximize the benefits of modern cloud.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Seek out, explore, and qualify business opportunities at senior levels with Mid-Market scale clients across the West Coast.
- Generate net-new client engagements and relationships created from a series of lead sources such as partners, personal relationships, networking, industry events and organizations, and general business development efforts.
- Establish and foster a good rapport with Google Account Executives and respond to requests in a timely and professional manner to ensure the best partnership experience is delivered and commercial opportunities maximized.
- Work with internal Cloud Consultants, Architects, and Engineers to ensure projects closed and prospects pipelined have the resources and progress necessary to deliver world-class service levels.
- Deliver against challenging but realistic sales targets in an expanding market.
- Provide best practices, use case scenarios, and referenceable clients/projects.
- Develop proposals.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5-7 years of B2B Sales experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), Services, Apps, and/or Security.
- Strong understanding of public cloud products and services and the ability to communicate its value proposition. Google Cloud Platform is preferred, open to candidates with experience in AWS or Azure.
- Demonstrable understanding of client's business strategy and how services can create change and transformation.
- Ability to have high-level technical conversations with key decision-makers to qualify the opportunity initially.
- Ability to understand the technology involved at a conversational level once fully introduced to you.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Driven by success, you'll also be highly personable, well organized with a strong ability to deliver to senior decision-makers within globally recognized corporations.
- Experience selling consulting advisory and implementation services.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders within a portfolio.
- Strong solution sales skills.
- Experience with partner channel sales.
- Demonstrable ability to solve business problems using technical solutions and bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Comfortable operating at the executive-level within client and partner accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, or other advanced degrees.
- Ability to travel upwards of 30%.
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Position is available for remote work in the following states unless otherwise specified. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 1 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs