Program Coordinator (Latin America)
Do you want to work for the global leader in the language services and technology industry? Are you interested in helping international brands/organizations find and implement solutions that allow them to communicate, operate and sell their products and services efficiently and effectively? And are you the type of person who enjoys working in an innovative and vibrant workplace? Then TransPerfect is for you!
The role of Program Coordinator will be responsible for the operational success of TransPerfect’s Artificial Intelligence department by promoting seamless team collaboration, engaging in process development, ensuring long-term program sustainability, and tracking and evaluating Key Performance Indexes (KPI) periodically at an account-wide level.
We are looking for candidates located in South America.
- Enhance organizational excellence by establishing operational benchmarks, timelines, and resources needed to achieve strategic goals, proactively recommending and driving improvements as necessary; set standards for accountability and measurements of success.
- Managing between 1 and 10 people directly and over 30 people indirectly
- Take ownership of program-level performance reporting and improvement: internal dashboards and client KPI analysis.
- Organizing and integrating data to Tableau
- Pivotal point of contact for the client with responsibility for communication, setting achievable service and delivery expectations, and ensuring these are fulfilled and satisfaction levels consistently tracked and maintained.
- Support strategic planning and strategy implementation to aid and report on improved customer satisfaction, consistent quality delivery, process efficiency, and increased profitability.
- Engage with internal teams to design and implement new initiatives to drive process improvement, quality procedures, and efficient workflow models.
- Actively support cross-divisional information-sharing and training across TransPerfect teams, technologies and solutions.
- Establish, strengthen and expand client relationships and support development of new business opportunities and overall profitable revenue growth.
- Educate and inform client contacts regarding the annotation, labeling and data collection process and best industry practices and build strong client relationships and trust in program services and solutions delivery.
- Uncover new areas and directions for increased business development and facilitate designated programs to reach full revenue potential.
- Identify gaps and trends to support the Sales and/or Client Service team to maximize revenue potential through expansion and/or diversification of services and solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point on individual projects as well as the overall account.
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Report directly to the Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project and program management; able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines and aggressive goals
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group
- A consummate team player with a flexible and creative approach
- Proficient in using technology as a management reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in native language as well as English
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and on the go
- Exceptional problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism, focus and result-orientation under pressure and tight deadlines
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Requires at least a four-year university degree
- 3 to 5 years of full-time work experience in a client service capacity
- Program Manager experience is a must
- Management experience is a must
- Ideal would be previous experience working in the AI sector related to training data, such as in data collection, labeling or transcription
- Experience managing user studies is preferred
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Staff Product Designer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs