KYC Analyst [Remote] - Ho Chi Minh City
BitfinexBitfinex is the longest-running and most liquid major cryptocurrency exchange. Founded in 2012, it has become the go-to platform for traders & institutional investors.
Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We're on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we'll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
Currently looking for:
KYC Analyst (Remote)
The primary purpose of this position is to provide administrative and analytical support to the KYC Onboarding Team with a view to ensure KYC reviews are prioritized and completed in a timely way and that all applicable information is appended to each case file in accordance with documented procedures.
The position will entail written and, on occasions, verbal communication and the incumbent should demonstrate a natural ability to communicate politely and clearly with internal and external parties, whilst in command of the facts pertinent to the case.
The incumbent will maintain and develop strong relationships and network amongst peers in the industry to learn and share best practices and analytical techniques.
In performing the role, the incumbent will continuously strive to continuously self-develop and enhance their skill sets incl. understanding blockchain technology, virtual currencies, suspicious activities in the space, criminals’ modus operandi and best investigative practices to mitigate against the risk of money laundering, financing terrorism or violating sanctions on behalf of Bitfinex and to ensure the company’s robust Regulatory Compliance.
In addition to the skill set preferred requirements listed below the incumbent must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, (seeking guidance as required), flexible as to working arrangement and hours and confident in making decisions as delegated by Manager Compliance / CCO.
- Secondary education (University or College Preferred)
- Experience in KYC analytical function
- Introductory level AML experience incl. customer and enhanced due diligence,
- (CDD/EDD), AML/CTF/Sanctions Investigations, SAR/STR reporting
- Basic knowledge of blockchain technology, (enhanced in the role)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, (incl. creating pivot tables)
- Demonstrated critical-thinking skills, (decision-making)
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Organizational understanding, (enhanced in the role)
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs