Senior Project Manager
INDGWe combine computer generated imagery and interactive technology to create 3D product experiences great products deserve.
Our Grip team is looking for a Senior Project Manager who takes ownership for the delivery of all projects we run for L’Oréal. At its core this means you will work closely with our Asset Producers and Project Managers to assure spotless delivery. At times you step in as Senior Project Manager yourself. In this role you work onsite at our client, working for Grip.
Representing Grip at L’Oréal means that you are well aligned with the internal Grip- and L’Oréal teams and have regular check-ins with the Development Team to understand the product with all its details.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oréal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
- You oversee delivery and ensure that project performance exceeds expectations.
- You act as Senior Project Manager when necessary
- You coach the delivery team on managing projects in the most successful way.
- Build and enhance the relationship with your client.
- Strong experience in delivery within the digital industry.
- You like to lead and coach a team
- You are resilient, flexible and stress-resistant
- You are passionate about emerging technologies and design with eye for detail.
Please send your English resume and English cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at email@example.com.
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs