Product Manager - UX
Bitstamp, the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, is looking for a Senior UX Researcher based in Europe to work in Slovenia or remotely in Europe.
PRODUCT MANAGER - UX
We are growing our product team and looking for multiple product managers that will work within our product team to solve customer and business problems in ways that our customers will love, yet work for our business. This job, as with the other roles on the product team, is an individual contributor role. You will need to be able to work with and influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic. This specific position withing product management organization will be responsible to deliver superior user experience on the web interface by working closely with our UX researchers, product designers, developers, and other product managers.
What you’ll be doing
- Discovery and improvement of existing users experience solutions and journeys, by working closely with UX researchers, product designers, product managers and customer care representatives
- Coordinate resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on time delivery in high quality.
- Work with the development team on delivering products
- Write requirements for developers and create product pitches for approvals
- Interface with all departments to ensure the launch and desired economic and operational KPIs are met thoughout the lifecycle
- Develop your career with diverse challenges and training opportunities
- You’ll learn and understand the exciting world of cryptocurrencies and how they’ll reshape the future
Who we’re looking for
- 3+ years working as a product manager on technology powered products
- Solid understanding of modern UX practices. You must be well familiar with modern trends in interface development. Understanding how interfaces of crypto related software is evolving is a big plus.
- Experience with UX and/or product design: you have already been working closely with UX and product design in the past
- Excellent knowledge of various constrains of the business – from marketing and sales, to finance, legal and compliance
- Attention to details – you will write requirements to make sure our products are not only amazing for customers, but also meet all our regulatory requirements.
- You’ll be working with developers on a daily basic so you need a good understanding of engineering processes, agile processes and modern product management practices
- Be a team player – actively help those around you so we can improve and be successful as a team
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- Preferred: experience in crypto or fintech industry
Bitstamp started in a garage with two laptops, a server and an unwavering belief that cryptocurrency was going to revolutionize finance. That was in 2011, just two years after the launch of Bitcoin.
Today, Bitstamp is Europe’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and a cornerstone of the global crypto market. Over four million individuals and financial institutions have placed their trust in us, because we’ve continuously proven to be stable, reliable and committed to long-term growth. We focus on quality and don’t take shortcuts – in business or when it comes to our team.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth. This is your invitation to join that team.
Click here for more information on our culture, mission and benefits.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Staff Product Designer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs