Manual QA Engineer
We are inviting QA Engineer (manual) to join Intetics — an international IT-company with 24 years of experience in developing IT- solutions for 300+ clients globally.
One of the leading road freight operators in Europe with distribution networks in North America and Africa. We're working on a desktop application, that supports full transportation cycle beginning from creating a load till invoicing and billing, with high number of interconnected modules and screens, allowing users to create loads, find the carriers for them, track locations and monitor the payments. The system has a wide range of users - clients, shippers, carriers, drivers. There is also growing web application that we maintain. At the moment there are three live versions of the product: for North America, South Africa and India.
We are looking for a self-organized Quality Assurance Engineer with user-oriented perspective to join our team, to assess software quality through manual testing. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for building a bridge between the quality standards and the final product, and suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
• At least 3 years in the IT industry.
• At least two years of real working experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
• Demonstrated knowledge of defect management practices.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Familiarity with regression testing.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• Experience with desktop applications testing is a great plus.
• Experience working in a distributed team environment.
• Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
• Experience working with TestRail is a plus.
• Automation testing experience and skills would be desirable.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs