Partner Development Representative
Are you a highly motivated individual looking to take your next career step in a rapidly growing and high-achieving organization? If you are, we've got a great opportunity for you!You'll be joining a high-performing team, built on a foundation of personal development, where you will have the opportunity to learn and improve every day.You'll need to be excited by moving quickly and growing fast, and you will certainly enjoy the rewards this brings.Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience of overachieving in a similar partner management or business development role, and will now be ready to use that experience to move to the next level.We're building a team of truly professional salespeople who want a career in a highly effective and driven sales environment. In return there is no shortage of opportunity, or reward for our high achievers.Read on for more information about this exciting opportunity...
- Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approval and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACG, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netifly, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
- If this sounds good keep reading to see if you have the skills and experience we are looking for in our Partner Development Representative....
- Support the efforts of the Strategic Alliance Team to Recruit, re-engage, train and market with partners.
- Cold calling in efforts to recruit new partnerships and expand relationships with existing partners.
- Engage with a diverse portfolio of partners in numerous ecosystems.
- Facilitate the onboarding, training, and enablement of new partners.
- Coordinate sales activities, including round tables, introduction calls, prospecting campaigns, and more.
- Support marketing efforts with the help of Partner Marketing Managers for marketing and co-marketing opportunities (lunch-n-learns, seminars, webinars, campaigns, trade shows, etc.) with key partners.
- Build & maintain partner profile and contact information, as well as log calls and communications in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with relevant internal stakeholders across Partnerships, Sales, Marketing, Customer implementation, and support.
- Provide clear and organized reporting regarding partner activities and results.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with top partners and assist Partner Account Managers in monitoring progress towards strategic goals, and maintain momentum in specific channels.
- Provide feedback to channel peers and leadership regarding market intelligence, competition, knowledge gaps, and other valuable insights gained while working with partners.
- Manage a daily queue of partner inquiries regarding sales, product, commissions, customer escalations, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- At Airbase, it isn't just about having the experience, skills, and qualifications that make someone successful. Culture, attitude & ambition play a massive part. Therefore, we are looking for and want people who:
- Are smart, motivated, and competitive sales professionals.
- A self-starter with high ambition and a "get it done" attitude.
- Love the thrill of sales and want to further your career in sales.
- Have a higher level of tenacity and resilience than most.
- Take the initiative, knowing what, how, and when to prioritize tasks, and manage your time very well.
- Have an inquisitive nature to understand partners’ and customers’ needs and current situation.
- Ability to create genuine relationships through phone, email, and web meetings.
- Able to consult with partners and customers in order to identify their needs, and understand what is important to them, including sharing knowledge, experience, and best practice.
- A great communicator with strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Love to learn and want to grow within an evolving organization.
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team to solve problems and build connections.
- Have strong planning and analytical skills.
- Like technology, especially when it makes your time more effective.
Work experience requirements (essential):
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10–20% of the company) in past positions.
- Experience of concurrently managing multiple opportunities.
- Proven sales or partnership abilities.
- 2+ years of previous quota-carrying sales/account development/partnership experience, ideally with software-based solutions and B2B environment.
Work experience requirements (desirable):
- Experience in business intelligence and ERP solutions.
- Prior experience selling, and/or working with or in our target markets of Software and Services, High-Tech, Med-Tech, Advertising Media and Publishing.
- BA/BSc or equivalent preferred but not required, or relevant work experience.
- Previous sales methodology training
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Back End Java Developer jobs
- Remote Community Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs