Junior/Mid-Weight Art Director
💡 At least 3+ years of extensive experience 💡
🔑 Report to Creative Lead 🔑
🚀 Data-driven analytical mindset with 'can-do' attitude 🚀
✈️ Fully remote company ✈️
About the company and who we are:
Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. Because of our intense research and targeting process, we only launch when we know a brand will succeed. With employees from 15 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven. We research, develop, and build our brands on "impulse" marketing platforms. We specialize in creative production, with regional creative hubs that make agile, data-backed creatives that convert sales. Each brand, product, and piece of creative content is “glocalised” for our various local, regional, and nationally diverse customers around the globe. We believe that online shopping behavior never stays the same. That's why we focus on algorithmic predictions and machine learning technology to forecast demand and product engagement across categories. Traditional brands, as we know them, are in transition. Consumers are faced with a rapidly changing social, economic, and retail environment - and this demands that brands become versatile, data-based, and driven by actual user behavior. Divbrands has been doing this for over three years - our mission is to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for the modern shopper, wherever they are.
About the role in a nutshell:
As part of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for the development and maintenance of each anchor product/brand’s ownable visual treatment. You’ll collaborate with the Creative Lead, photographers, retouchers, and videographers to bring this to life across a myriad of digital channels.
- - Develop photography, casting, and styling guidelines for new and established in-house brands and ensure cohesion across creative material.
- Create shot lists, storyboards, and styling mood boards using best practices and internal learnings.
- Collaborate with photographers and videographers on shoot days to get all necessary deliverables.
- Effectively convert product launches into stills and video treatments that drive engagement and conversion across CRM, website, social, display, etc.
- Direct, manage and review all styling, stills, and video treatments ensuring the brand DNA is maintained and channel learnings implemented.
- Collaborate with the copywriter, producer, creative lead, and traffic manager to ensure timely go-live of creative deliverables.
- Brainstorm insight-led treatment ideas with the broader team and provide visual treatments to bring them to life including video storyboards and attention-grabbing product visuals.
- Dressing model on shoot days and is responsible for sourcing and styling notes
- Grouping outfits and prepping dressing room
- Organizing all styling items so that the studio does not become cluttered
- All products are to be unpacked and repackaged to their original state after a shoot.
- Briefing and assisting with model castings and fittings.
- Occasionally shoot/assist with shooting user-generated style content
- Commission content and leverage existing networks to recruit photographers, retouchers, and videographers where necessary.
- Scrutinize the performance of ads and content, action key learnings, and share findings with the team.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with regular performance evaluations
- High growth e-commerce career & development path
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from
- 26 days of paid leave
- Down to earth, flat hierarchy environment
- Fully remote
- Supportive and uplifting peers (no office politics)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in comparable positions – 4+ years
- Languages - English (fluent)
- Region - South Africa(Cape Town)
Industries - e-commerce, Fashion & Footwear
Collaborative, Accountable, Decisive, Efficient
Team player, Customer Obsessed, Strong Planning & Organization skills, Adaptability & Flexibility.
Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Collaborative mindset
Job-specific qualification requirements:
- Interpret creative brief and organize stills & video shoots that deliver and expand on the brief
- Experience working on visual content for multiple digital channels including CRM, website, social, etc.
- Experience in creative and art direction of stills & video shoots
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Staff Product Designer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs