Senior Product Marketing Manager - Math
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the Pk-12 instructional materials space, is seeking an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager for Math to join our dynamic Marketing team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
While Eureka Math remains the most widely used K–5 math program in the country, we’re now excited to release Eureka Math2, an entirely new math program for K–12 students. The Senior Marketing Manager will oversee the launch of Eureka Math2 while continuing to support marketing efforts around Eureka Math and the supporting resources and programs.
The Senior Math Marketing Manager is responsible for developing an annual marketing plan and go-to-market strategy for new math products and leading a team to execute the strategy. The role requires a deep understanding of the K–12 market and how to develop and deliver a compelling and relevant message at various points in the buyer’s journey. The Senior Math Marketing Manager will work closely with the math product team and with the sales team to seed the market for new products and grow market share for existing math programs.
The position will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Design and execute an annual marketing plan and quarterly tactical plans for math products.
- Develop buyer journey map to inform product positioning and messaging that differentiates Great Minds, including case studies, presentation proposals, and testimonials from existing customers.
- Create marketing strategies based on audience insights garnered through research and close work with both the math product team and the sales team.
- Track and analyze data (through HubSpot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in math marketing initiatives.
- Execute metric-driven high-quality lead generation tactics to support continued growth in the math market.
- Build and nurture strong relationships by working collaboratively with the math product team, including the Director of Product Management and the Chief Academic Offer for Math.
- Partner closely with the Director of Product Management for math to communicate new product features and benefits to sales.
- Strategize with the Regional Sales Directors to develop and with the marketing team to deliver compelling customer-facing marketing presentations, web pages, and collateral.
- Align campaigns to top, middle, or bottom of the sales funnel, considering influencers, decision-makers, and current customers in messaging.
- Work with the digital marketing team on content for social media.
- 5–7 years of experience in developing and executing of innovative strategic marketing plans for the K–12 education market, and at least 3 years of experience specifically marketing math curriculum.
- Experience launching new products in the education market
- Working knowledge and experience with CRM platforms (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, etc).
- Proven experience working across an organization and within functional teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Comfortable asking questions to deepen understanding of education products and pedagogical shifts.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing relationships and priorities with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to navigate between strategic projects and tactical activities.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
This position is located Remote
Excellent benefits package
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
This role can be performed anywhere in the US with the exception of Colorado
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs