OKEx is a world-leading digital asset exchange, providing advanced financial services to traders worldwide leveraging blockchain technology.
Our platform offers spot & derivatives trading helping traders optimize their strategy. It provides a safe, reliable and stable environment for digital assets trading via web interface and mobile app by adopting GSLB, and distributed server clusters.
We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to achieve something that changes the world and never stop to innovate and improve on our customer experience.
The Design team at OKEx is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believes in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products for our customers. Brand Designers are creative problem solvers—valuing high-quality craft, strong narrative, and strategic thinking.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with the Lead Brand Designer and to assist with developing the brand voice, guiding principles, strategy, and foundation elements that will empower both the Product and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing leadership to assist with shaping the overall vision and brand strategy.
- Execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms.
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Review, presentations, and by facilitating workshops.
- Partner with cross-functional peers to define concepts and create provoking and powerful design.
What We Look For In You:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience at an agency or in-house design teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Highly organized self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and fast timelines.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Managers, PMMs, Copywriters, and Marketers.
- Passionate to create high-quality design and consistency across several channels such as social media, email, web, and within the product.
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly with direction on complex brand initiatives.
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Staff Product Designer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs