Director, Cloud Alliances
Remote - US
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is transforming customer data infrastructure with people-based identity. Enterprises look to the cloud as a scalable solution to build, analyze, and take action on their customer data. LiveRamp takes a key role in helping companies extract value from cloud infrastructure investments by delivering accurate and interoperable data.
The Cloud Partnerships team is responsible for evangelizing, developing, and executing successful cloud Product and GTM strategies with our ecosystem of partners. This team works cross-functionally across Product, Operations, Legal, Field Sales, and Engineering to bring our cloud-based solutions to market.
Strong candidates for this role are well-versed in data infrastructure and cloud platform ecosystems with excellent working knowledge of how ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) deliver solutions to customers. This candidate must have the skilled ability to synthesize, influence, and evangelize a vision with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that LR sellers understand how and when to engage with our Cloud Partners
- Identify customer pain points/needs and provide feedback to the Cloud product and partnership team to deliver and improve messaging continuously
- Identify and document best practices for co-selling
- Drive co-sell revenue and build partner sourced pipeline
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with cloud partners, ensuring that our strategic goals are aligned with activities in the field
- Assist with Cloud Marketplace transactions and manage joint-customer lists
- Build relationships with regional Google Cloud Sales Leaders
- Identify new opportunities to engage with Technology Alliance Partners in the field
- Manage use of the Partner portals as a means of registering opportunities and engaging with partners
- Maintain reports on Partner Opportunities Created, Pipeline and won deals
- Write and Host Cloud Partner Win Wires
- Support regional partner sales events
Your team will:
Execute the vision for LiveRamp’s key role in the cloud. The Cloud Partnerships team is leading the charge in evolving the way that our customers are solving for the complexities of unifying customer data within their cloud data warehouses and data lakes. This team is a multi-faceted GTM force consisting of Business Development, Commercial, Product, and Marketing roles. Members of this team work cross-functionally across all teams at LiveRamp
- Previous experience working with or at a Cloud company delivering strategic solutions to market.
- 5-7+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a Commercial role such as Sales, Business Development, or Account Management.
- Focused and results-driven but is a strategic thinker who can prioritize decisions based on broader context and other initiatives at the Company.
- Experience in Identity a plus
- Experience in MarTech, AdTech a plus
- You have a type S(tartup) personality: Smart, ethical, friendly, hardworking, and proactive
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York or remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs