Enterprise - Permissions Product Manager
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
The Enterprise team at MURAL owns and delivers product features to help large Enterprises innovate at scale. We are looking for an Enterprise Permissions Product manager who will handle the sharing and permissions model for our Enterprise customers. As an Enterprise Permissions PM, you will:
- Work closely with product teams, partners, product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Help shape MURAL’s Enterprise permissions roadmap, focused on but not limited to, building a scalable, performant permissions model, meeting the needs of our customers and partners.
- Have an eco-system thinking approach, and account for our platform, our customers and our business goals, when arriving at decisions and solutions.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and become a better team.
- 4+ years of Product Management, ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment, ideally in an Enterprise SaaS environment working on features related to memberships, licensing, or billing management.
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team.
- A proven track record of success in working with engineers, designers, and QA to deliver great product.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of visibility into ongoing product opportunities, while collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams.
- Focus the team on the most impactful projects (new and existing) by understanding stakeholder needs, jobs to be done, and synthesizing those needs into your product roadmap, and defining key metrics.
- Experience owning/managing complex user, role, permission management systems for an Enterprise SaaS product, ideally in the collaboration, productivity and/or other Enterprise applications space.
- Experience using data and insights to inform decision making.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs