Manager, Account Development
Remote (Ireland, UK)
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
The Account Development Manager will be responsible for a growing organization of 10+ Account Development Representatives. They will lead a team in executing MURAL’s Account-Based strategy to create a valuable pipeline in MURAL’s top accounts. The Account Development Manager will ensure that customers have an exceptional experience and that the MURAL ADR team is driving growth for the business through hitting their weekly and monthly quotas.
Ideal candidates will possess strong SDR/MDR/BDR management experience, as well as deep knowledge of the customer journey from their experience as an individual contributor.
The Account Development Manager will be responsible for generating revenue growth within the team, and empowering them to achieve individual, team and organizational quotas. They will be a valuable contributor to the hiring, onboarding, training, and execution of a fast-growing team with big goals at the center of MURAL’s go-to-market strategy.
- Develop, nurture and train a global team of 10+ ADRs in inbound and outbound best practices and the MURAL playbook
- Execute on pipeline generation programs against weekly, monthly, and quarterly business goals
- Support, coach and develop the ADRs to ensure they achieve their potential and continue to grow within the company
- Train team members to sharpen skill set within their role, as well as enablement within our sales processes (tech stack, product enablement, etc.)
- Help set the company up for success with attracting and recruiting top-tier talent to the MURAL Account Development team
- Enrich and develop a culture of collaboration
- Own your business, leading the team to excel in their roles and their collective accomplishments
- 2-4 years of individual contributor B2B SaaS sales experience with track record of consistently achieving quota
- 1-2 years of SDR/MDR team management experience, specifically in high-growth B2B SaaS.
- Experience pursuing target accounts, executing great personalization, running coordinated plays with a marketing team, and developing creative multi-channel tactics to connect with and help teams exploring MURAL.
- Track record of cultivating strong relationships across customers/prospects, business partners, and peers.
- Comfortable with pursuing aggressive quarterly/annual business revenue growth goals.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills (English)
- Exhibits genuine curiosity and focused on continuous improvement
- Strong organizational, operational and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Community Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Back End Java Developer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs