Frontend Product Manager, Analytics
As Product Manager for our Analytics team, you’ll be responsible for making product decisions and executing on delivering a world-class e-commerce analytics software product. You’ll work closely with customers and our analytics team to help our store owners gain valuable and actionable analytics on their business by owning the UI development of our self-serve product Recharge’s customers. You will drive, and define the product strategy, goals and requirements for our data and visualization platform working with cross-functional teams to execute and deliver on Recharge’s data services. You will work closely with frontend engineers, designers, and analytics professionals to develop an analytics product that drives everyday decisions of our customers.
Our stack includes: Python, Flask, Jinja, ES6, Vue.js, Sass, Webpack, Redis, Docker, GCP, Terraform, Ansible, Memcached, Nginx, Snowflake, Looker, Fivetran
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own the roadmap and development of Recharge e-commerce data product.
- Build new tools and reports to showcase the value merchants get and inform future revenue growths strategies.
- Conduct user research to inform UX and design decisions.
- Measure effectiveness of product efforts via quantitative and qualitative proxies.
- Own and operate the product roadmap relating to our data visualization and reporting system.
- Conducts bespoke analysis for key merchants as needed, while automating and improving processes to meet the majority of merchants requests.
- Creating novel ways to leverage our investment in data and tools to build data products that merchants can use to grow revenue.
What you’ll bring
- Typically, 4+ years of product management experience in fast-paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL master and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting, and visualization tools
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Fivetran, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka a plus
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs