Product Manager, Revenue Tools
As a Product Manager on the Revenue Tools team, you will help define the future product vision, and bring the existing roadmap to life. Working closely with our company leadership and cross functional teams, you'll own the product from end to end, including high level conception, discovery & design, execution, delivery, go to market, enablement, and ongoing support.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
Vision, conception, and synthesis
- Work with the leadership team to take high level objectives and synthesize solutions that will accelerate reaching these objectives.
- Craft OKRs and lead the project to accountability.
Product discovery and design
- Understand and articulate customer needs through direct customer conversations, product analytics and market research.
- Define, design and validate compelling user experiences.
Product definition and delivery
- Clearly articulate detailed technical requirements through PRDs, user flows, wireframes, logic diagrams, etc.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of product features and requirements that is optimized for impact to ensure that we're always delivering the most value in the shortest amount of time.
- Work closely with Recharge's top-notch development team to ensure that solutions are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Product Go-to-market, enablement, and ongoing support
- Be the first point of contact for your product line.
- Support Product Marketing, Customer Support, Account Management and Sales teams to ensure that our solutions are well understood and documented, and that we are articulating their value in clear and compelling ways.
- Work closely with customer teams to identify additional opportunities for enhancement over the full lifespan of our products and features.
- Collaborate with data teams to define and track success metrics for our products and features.
What you'll bring
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams to build products.
- Near code level technical proficiency with modern APIs.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale.
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself).
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL, REST APIs, advanced excel, and Product Management tools such as Jira, Asana or Pivotal Tracker
- Experience in SMS, email marketing tools, omni-channel communications, digital payments or ecommerce
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs