Product Owner, SMS
As a Product Owner for our SMS product called RechargeSMS, you’ll be responsible for bringing our product roadmap and vision to life. Working closely with our product, design and engineering teams, you'll contribute to the direction of the product by understanding customer needs, articulating development requirements, and driving product development through the build and launch phases.
What you'll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
Product discovery and design
- Understand and articulate customer needs through direct customer conversations, product analytics and market research.
- Work with Product Managers and designers to define, design and validate compelling user experiences.
Product definition and delivery
- Distill high-level product requirements and designs into clearly defined software deliverables.
- Clearly articulate detailed technical requirements through PRDs, user flows, wireframes, logic diagrams, etc.
- Maintain a prioritized backlog of product features and requirements that is optimized for impact to ensure that we're always delivering the most value in the shortest amount of time.
- Work closely with Recharge's top-notch development team to ensure that solutions are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Product Go-to-market, enablement and ongoing support
- Support Product Marketing, Customer Support, Account Management and Sales teams to ensure that our solutions are well understood and documented, and that we are articulating their value in clear and compelling ways.
- Work closely with customer teams to identify additional opportunities for enhancement over the full lifespan of our products and features.
- Work with Product Management and other teams to define and track success metrics for our products and features.
What you'll bring
- At least 3 years of experience at a SaaS provider in Product Management
- Proven ability to plan, prioritize and execute large, complex projects with multiple stakeholders and participants
- Working knowledge of SQL, REST APIs, advanced excel, and Product Management tools such as Jira, Asana or Pivotal Tracker
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to cater messaging to a broad set of audiences
- Proven track record of effective customers communication, with an emphasis on understanding customer needs and the contexts in which they arise
- Experience in SMS, email marketing tools, omni-channel communications, digital payments or ecommerce
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Staff Product Designer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs