Senior Data Scientist
The centralized Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics team at Recharge delivers critical analytic capabilities and insights that drive the definition and implementation of our and our merchants’ business strategies. The Senior Data Scientist opportunity is ideal for someone who is passionate about data and wants to build end-to-end machine learning models. You will use customer, merchant, and product data, along with external data sources, and billions of dollars of annual processing data to identify patterns that can allow us to accurately predict consumer behavior across our entire merchant base.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building models from scratch that will then be deployed into production and integrated with our merchant-facing product. You will work closely with our product, engineering, and analytics team to build products that will empower our merchants to make better decisions and grow their businesses.
What you’ll do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Design, develop, implement, and optimize models that answer key business questions.
- Build, manage and maintain end-to-end models, including data ingestion, data transformation, feature engineering, predictions, model training, hyperparameter tuning, and model deployment.
- Collaborate with product managers to translate business needs into machine learning models and then identify key metrics and baseline performance to evaluate model gains.
- Partner with data engineering and feature teams to gather data from a wide array of disparate sources.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement state-of-the-art tools ensuring effectiveness, scalability, and reliability across the entire. machine learning pipeline.
- Manage and maintain our deployed models, including detecting model drift, implementing fixes, and improving performance.
What you’ll bring
- Typically, 5+ years in a data science related role (Data Scientist, Machine Learning Engineer, Artificial Intelligence Engineer) in fast-paced environment
- Track record of building, deploying, and maintaining machine learning models
- Strong proficiency in Python and SQL
- Experience in core mathematical concepts, and core analysis libraries (pandas, seaborn, sklearn, xgboost)
- Basic familiarity with R, or another programming language
- Experience with Tensorflow is a bonus
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder interaction at engineering, product, and analytic team levels
- M.S./Ph.D in a quantitative field
Who we are
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 400+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs