Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to scale world-class personalized customer engagement for Twilio’s global customer base. The person in this role will help Twilio set the bar for customer engagement by working on initiatives that delight our customers with personalized and timely messaging to help them successfully build their applications. Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, this position is crucial in accelerating Twilio’s growth engine, and their work will help enable Twilio users across the globe!
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be a key leader in devising strategies to increase engagement among self service customers and has experience creating programs to help them onboard, activate, and deepen their usage. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in a Lifecycle Marketing, Email Marketing, or Marketing Operations role for a B2B brand.
- Strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making, continuous optimization, experimentation methodologies, and A/B testing.
- A passion for deeply understanding customer needs, challenges, development styles, and buyer and user personas.
- A solid understanding of what activation, engagement, and upsell metrics are and a track record of significantly impacting them through Lifecycle programs.
- A strong command of email automation platforms and customer-engagement tools and experience in a variety of marketing channels.
- Impeccable attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Passion about the Twilio brand, product, and opportunity to revolutionize modern communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Represent the voice of the customer and advocate for the customer experience throughout their lifecycle.
- DRAW THE OWL: Design and thoughtfully execute customer campaigns and nurture programs that will make the experience of building with Twilio easier, more intuitive, and fun!
- WRITE IT DOWN: Express yourself and your program plans and results in detail, with thoughtful hypotheses and rich data analysis.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Maintain strong communication and a collaborative approach with Marketing stakeholders. Identify gaps and opportunities in the marketing plan and propose solutions to unlock engagement.
The mission of the Lifecycle Marketing team is to deliver personalized, relevant experiences to our users globally that help them build with Twilio and fuel our pipeline growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $82,496 - $103,120
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $72,184 - $90,230
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs