Product Marketing Manager, Messaging
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a product marketer with a vision for the future of customer engagement. As we embark on the next era of messaging, this individual will be responsible for owning a portion of the Twilio messaging platform. Working across the Messaging PMM and Product teams, they will ensure we wear our customers' shoes by deeply understanding the needs of businesses and developers as they build messaging into their applications.
We want someone to demonstrate the core attributes of a great product marketer who is not afraid to experiment and take risks. We don’t have hard and fast requirements; everyone is different! We are looking for a team member who:
- Has experience in product marketing, or technical marketing.
- Is a strategic thinker—can get technical to build deep product knowledge and use that knowledge to tell a differentiated story in a crowded market.
- Is a great storyteller, able to clearly articulate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression through data and real-world examples.
- Understands how to educate and enable internal audiences to drive adoption.
- Has a positive attitude and can get things done. We want to talk about how you handle projects.
- Has a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required.
- Worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
- Experience in tailoring experiences for international audiences.
- Experience targeting multiple segments. So in addition to developers, targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- Understands the messaging provider ecosystem.
- Can build a Twilio app!
A Product Marketing Manager will live the Twilio Magic:
- DRAW THE OWL: Through research and customer insights, develop a differentiated narrative and influence the roadmap for Twilio’s long-term advanced messaging strategy.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any internal teams, customers or executives, and deliver a solid narrative.
- BE BOLD: Work with cross-functional marketing teams to center our customers, grow Twilio’s mindshare and thought leadership, and deliver on product and business goals.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collect and share insights and best practices to customers and internal teams to help improve the developer and product experience, grow mindshare, and the adoption of messaging channels.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion—handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long-term projects.
The product marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging and positioning, storytelling, and customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, the team plays an integral role in translating products, features, and services into solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
n accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $90,752 - $113,440
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $79,408 - $99,260
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Community Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Back End Java Developer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs