Associate Product Manager
Who we are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
As an Associate Product Manager at Unite Us, you’ll help to maintain and support the development of the Payments product roadmap, help manage a Payments feature team’s agile sprints and team communications, and help run a tight build-measure-learn development cycle. You’ll partner closely with Engineering, Agile Delivery, Product Managers, Product leadership, and other stakeholder teams to ensure the most impactful ideas are data driven, nurtured, validated, tested, executed, and iterated on.
What You'll Do:
- Work together with Product Managers to execute on the Product roadmap.
- Create user stories and process/workflow diagrams.
- Work with Product Managers to regularly prioritize, monitor, and track the progress of the team backlog and commitments against targets, communicating this with the team to manage expectations and suggest additional support when needed.
- Work with Product Managers along with internal and external stakeholders to implement and execute on the vision for platform solutions identified by product leadership business strategy.
- Responsible along with Product Managers for delivery of product backlog. Translate the needs of the business, as communicated by product leadership, to the development and technology organization. Collaborate with the development team to ensure that epics and stories contain necessary details to enable efficient prioritization, coding, testing, and client validation needs.
- Work with Product Manager on Backlog Refinement and Sprint Planning sessions, while making sure to attend all other agile ceremonies as an active participant.
- Present complex data/information and ideas through open, transparent communication to engender trust and ensure mutual understanding.
- Work with Product Managers to identify and act against any roadblocks, suggesting potential solutions to even the most complex issues.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent technical knowledge and product proficiency, empowering others in their team to improve performance.
- Work with Product Managers and the implementation, support, and sales teams with client training, client onboarding, user testing, and pilot testing to ensure the organization is prepared for new products/solutions being developed.
- Work with Product Managers to support implementation processes and documentation to communicate and set client expectations and assist with troubleshooting product issues as needed.
- 1+ years experience as an Associate Product Manager or Product/Business Analyst with consumer-facing and/or B2B software products in healthcare. Experience working with existing and emerging products desired.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Able to independently research and analyze various data/input documents.
- Knowledge of healthcare claims desired but not required.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Knowledge of healthcare industry and care management (DM / CM / medical home) best practices is highly desired.
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for data driven improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind. Ability to successfully navigate and contribute to a highly matrixed environment.
- Solution Design - Translate business needs into practical applications and solutions
- Communication - Strong persuasion skills and effective communicator; ability to communicate and evangelize a compelling vision internally and externally; Ability to create and tell stories from data.
- Agile - Experience working in or managing Agile teams is highly desirable
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, US Based, excluding Colorado
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs