Junior Launcher Spain
Full Time Entry-level / Junior
Barkyn is improving the lives of pet families around the world with new magical e-commerce experience. We developed a platform that delivers health and happiness products and services in a comfortable and personalized way. Currently specialized in dogs, we provide subscription plans that include food, goodies, treats and a dedicated online vet.
This way, we’re not only changing the pet market, but we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless & beautiful. We're one of the 8 startups selected to Google's Growth Program (Madrid) and recently highlighted by Wired as one of Europe's 100 Top Startups.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts!
As a Barkyn’s Junior Launcher you will work with our multifunctional team of marketing professionals, vets and customer success specialists. developing Barkyn’s service in a specific city. You will be responsible for executing all the daily operations in our selected cities. You will be applying our playbook across locations and ensuring we are achieving our goals. And of course, wowing our customers!
Specifically, we expect you to:
Offer a great customer service experience answering all the questions or complaints from our users.
Carry out Quality Assurance checks on the phone with our customers.
Ensure a 100% completion rate by planning and assisting our teams.
Source partnerships with clinics and other service providers.
Partner with the marketing team to implement in location plans of action.
Implement automatizations to our processes.
Manage metrics and analytics for our teams.
No previous working experience required (ideally a student with time or recent graduate)
MsC in Business, Marketing or similar
Excellent team player.
Strong communicator and great people skills.
Operational (“Let’s get to work) profile.
Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Fluent in Spanish (spoken and written)
This is a 100% remote position and at this stage we are only considering people based in Madrid or Barcelona.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Community Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Back End Java Developer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs