3D Technical Artist
As a 3D Technical Artist you will work in close connection with the rest of the highly skilled Artists we have got in-house. Your job is to enhance the workflows, video pipelines and CGI processes. Automation is what you preach, and you aren’t shy for developing code to do so. Surely, a breathtaking visual result is the number one goal for all your process improvements. Your knowledge of software development, scripting and industry standard tooling is in-depth.
You know everything there is to know about rendering with industry standard engines for stills as well as for animations. Our ideal candidate is experienced with software development, scripting and thinks of driving efficiency through automation, is always curious about anything 3D-related, has got an open and helpful character and knows how to get things done.
Grip supports brands to cope with the fast-accelerating challenge of the exponential grow and need for content. Grip is web-based software that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalising on INDG’s twenty-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such. Check out the website here.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
What will you be doing?
- Automate: you will be the number 1 driver of process improvements through automation, as well as the main contact for our 3D team when they need help or assistance with troubleshooting for production issues.
- Define & develop state-of-the-art functionality for our 3D creation pipeline, focused on streamlining and enhancing the workflow of our artists.
- Work hand in hand with our 3D Technology experts, extending the functionality of the platform by connecting content creation to the pipeline(s) of Grip.
- Provide documentation of all development with consistent updates.
- In order to implement, maintain and enhance production pipelines, you support & develop tools or procedures which are ready for use.
- Throughout different phases of the 3D production process you are a steering force which is at the same time ready to step in; modelling, animation, rendering, post-processing.
- You are able to identify bugs and resolve/optimize existing tools.
- You support the team by either defining technical solutions in the concept stage or by giving work estimations in the quote-phase.
Would be amazing if you have:
- Experience with large 3D production pipelines and workflows
- Good understanding of CGI processes, (video) pipelines, video processes, and client demands
- Have got an eye for technical and artistic details
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
What we offer
This is a remote friendly role. Most of us work from Amsterdam or Bucharest, and if you’re close to any of the two, we’re more than happy to welcome you in our offices. You will be joining our studio team of 3D Artists, Modelers, Render Artists, Technical Artists, Artwork Specialists and Asset Producers. Our client base consists largely of big consumer package goods companies, like Coca-Cola, L’Oréal and Heineken. Over time, Grip will expand to other product categories as well.
Working at INDG Grip means you’ll be supported with flexible working agreements, an annual L&D budget, mental health and gym benefits, paid annual leave and the right IT equipment for the job. For those working from our office, we offer a well-equipped kitchen with snacks, fruits, lunch, and creative workspaces.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs