Product Support Specialist
Remote - New York, New York, United States
At Opus 2 Product Support, we are responsible for providing technical support for all Opus 2 products, (Opus 2 platform, Opus 2 Transfer, Opus 2 EARS and Opus 2 Rabbit), to all of our clients around the globe, as well as our in-house teams. Opus 2 provides game-changing, cloud-based legal technology and services to connect people, case information, analysis and data throughout the lifecycle of a dispute. Our secure platform, tailor-made for lawyers, provides a connected and flexible way of working for case teams and their clients. Combined with our services expertise, we also deliver electronic trials and hearings worldwide.
This role reports into the Global Product Support Manager and will form part of the Product Support Team based in the USA. This individual is expected to become a technical expert on Opus 2 Products, and ultimately become a go-to for Product and Solution advice at Opus 2. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for escalated customer inquiries from junior members of the team regarding incidents or problems with our software products and working with external client teams to deploy and support On-Premise versions of our Products.
What you'll be doing
- Work with Opus 2 Solution Consultants to refine customer (internal and external) requirements.
- Undertake Product Solution demonstrations with internal and external users during new releases and troubleshooting calls.
- Create and Maintain Product Support Documentation for Internal and External Use.
- Work with the DevOps and Client Success teams to facilitate a smooth implementation of new Product Solutions.
- Provide 2nd Line Technical Support through our Service Desk for defects, incidents, and escalations from junior members of the team.
- Engage in On-Premise deployment and support of Opus 2 Products with applicable users.
- Troubleshoot and test client-reported product defects, liaising with QA and DevOps for the deployment of fixes.
- Identify, triage, and escalate issues to appropriate internal personnel, providing a clear outline of the problem with technical detail.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure that all client needs are satisfactorily met.
- Capture client feedback, recommend and advocate for product enhancements based on own expertise and evaluation of customer needs.
- Assist with proactively engaging clients with best practices to optimise product usage and maximize adoption.
- Recognize and promote opportunities for product training and Solution services.
What we're looking for in you
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred (or equivalent experience required).
- 4 or more years’ experience in a client facing technical support environment.
- Experience with the LegalTech industry is an advantage.
- Experience in leading departmental projects, such as Platform Dependency Reviews.
- Experience presenting technical concepts, diagrams, solutions, and other technical assets to non-technical individuals.
- Proficiency in Linux; Debian and CentOS are an advantage.
- Proficiency in Bash (Unix Shell) for troubleshooting and shell-scripting.
- Proficiency of Service Desk usage to manage workload, SLAs and generate KPI reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role – you are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone, including senior executives, and work in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive ideas from concept to completion through efficient project management and execution.
- Ability to set goals, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and drive results.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to coordinate work across multiple teams.
- Recognize and resolve ambiguous and conflicting objectives.
Working at Opus 2
Opus 2 is a global leader in the LegalTech space, creating solutions to drive digital transformation in the legal industry. We are the trusted partner of the world’s leading legal teams, with 49 out of 50 of the world’s largest law firms are using Opus 2.
Our achievements are underpinned by our unique culture and our people are our biggest asset. Working at Opus 2, you’ll receive:
- 401k contribution.
- My Commuter Check.
- 21 days annual holidays and flexible working.
- Length of service holiday entitlement.
- Healthcare, Dental plan and Vision insurance.
- Calm app.
- A day of leave to volunteer for charity work or dependent cover.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs