Senior Business Development Manager - DACH
We’re looking to add a Senior Business Development Manager to our Revenue team. This new team member will be instrumental in growing our business internationally as we continue to make the retail world a better, more sustainable place.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. The cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
The ideal candidate has solid experience in selling solutions to global retailers, ideally either with an enterprise SaaS company or retail consultancy. We’re looking for someone that is resourceful, a strong team player, and is knowledgeable about the challenges facing retailers today.
You will be:
Helping retailers become more agile by adopting new merchandising processes that rely on being customer centric and data driven
Defining and executing sales strategies in complex sales processes from the first meeting to contract closing
Collaborating with different teams including lead generation on defining target accounts and product experts to explain the value of Nextail to C-level executives at some of the world’s largest retail organizations
Based in Germany or Switzerland.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
- Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
- 5-10 years of experience in selling to retailers (B2B enterprise software or retail consultancy a plus)
- Proven track record of successfully and consistently closing large multi stakeholder negotiations and deals
- Extraordinary communication skills to pitch complex ideas and be able to articulate the value in a concise and compelling manner
- Ability to persuade stakeholders to adopt new processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Native level of German and proficient level of English. Additional language (professional level) a plus.
- Knowledge or experience of retail required
*Nextail is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status
To all recruitment agencies: Nextail does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nextail employees or any other organization location. Nextail is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs