Sr. Associate- Talent Acquisition
We are looking for an individual whose passion is to create great careers and has the willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” to foster the growth and success of a fast-paced B2B enterprise SaaS company. You will be assisting the people success team to close hiring priorities and creating a unique onboarding experience for the new hires.
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing: Source passive candidates & search through resume databases for the most fit candidates.
- Stakeholder Management: Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with the recruiting managers, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results. Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Employer Branding: Work on employer branding plan, social media campaigns, find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our external sources/sources as needed.
- Onboarding: Work with the hiring managers to execute our 30-60-90 day plan. Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
- Hiring Operations: Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates. Be responsible for owning pre-engagement activities before joining.
- Manager: Sameera
- Abha, Shilpi, Richa and of course the rest of the jovial inFeedo team you'll find at the end of this page
What skills do you need?
- 2-5 years experience in scaling b2b SaaS companies
- Love for good sourcing tools, ability to spot what works and double down eg: Instahyre, Linkedin, Hirist etc
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience in the industry
- Great coordination skills & time-management skills, delivering value to every stakeholder
- A drive for creative to be able to write emails that attract the best talent
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Keywords: HR Tech, SaaS, Hiring, Candidate Experience, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, New Hire Orientation, Communication, Coordination
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs