Sales Representative - Northeast Pennsylvania, Northeast New York & North Jersey, USA
Would you love to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, and Players in the Golf Industry? And are you ambitious, self-driven, and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. As a TrackMan Representative, you will demonstrate and sell TrackMan products and services within the Northeast Pennsylvania, Northeast New York & New Jersey, USA territory.
TrackMan is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
- Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organizations
- Product demonstrations to Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, ambitious amateurs, and other client segments
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
- Proposal preparation and order administration
- Customer training and 1st level support
- Organization and implementation of TrackMan University workshops
- Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
- Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies
- Own car with full driver’s license
- Higher Education Technology, Business or Marketing
- Act on commitments. What is promised is delivered!
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Build and maintain relationships easily.
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection.
- Manage your own time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze problems and provides well-thought-through solutions.
- Do not let anything slip through the cracks (attention to details).
- Consider other’s views and demonstrates listening skills
- A strong network in the local golf industry
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
- Advanced computer skills, Windows 7-10 configuration (device management), Microsoft Office
- 3+ years consultative sales experience
- PGA Golf Professional or single HCP amateur golfer
The compensation plan consists of a fixed salary, commissions based on performance, and a bonus plan. Individual Health Insurance with an optional Dental plan will also be provided. Benefits package including 401k and cell phone is also available. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory, and travel 50-75% of the time.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We are now close to 450 hundred people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact AJ Broderick at email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs