Part Time - SharePoint Administrator
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join our dynamic, dedicated team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The SharePoint Admin will lead in technical recommendations and then implementation of ideas to support effective access to information for a distributed employee base that also enhances and represents collaboration, culture and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. We are seeking a self-starter, with a bias towards action, who can recognize and make process improvement recommendations.
The SharePoint Admin will work closely with our rapidly-growing IT team, our internal customers, and with third-party vendors and technology partners in planning, coordinating, executing and supporting a number of SharePoint projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with business units to identify requirements for intranet departmental pages
- Collaborate with Information Technology to develop SharePoint Standard Operating Procedures
- Train business users on features and functions of SharePoint and Office 365
- Collaborate with Information Technology department to assess current Office 365 configuration and evaluate the following areas: Security, Sharing, Compliance and make recommendations where appropriate
- Review Office 365 SharePoint governance & settings, make recommendations where appropriate
- Develop Office 365 site templates for new site SharePoint site creation.
- Evaluate opportunities for business automation using PowerPlatform (Forms and workflows)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Be comfortable and adaptable to the needs of a rapidly growing organization with strong communication skills, work ethic, and a customer service mentality
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint Implementation and ongoing maintenance/administration, including SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework, Azure, and Powershell Scripting
- Demonstrated success implementing and customizing SharePoint Portals, content management sites and web-based collaborative workspaces
- Must be an effective team member with the ability to meet targets under constraints, a strong ability to grasp new concepts with ease, excellent presentation skills, an effective communicator - both verbal and written
- Strong bias for action
- Education industry experience
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
This role can be performed anywhere in the US with the exception of Colorado
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected a background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Community Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Back End Java Developer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs