Product Management Intern
As a Product Management Intern you will play a definitive role in impacting the customer’s experience by conducting user behavior research to gain insights and build the right solutions with brutal prioritization.You will have to closely collaborate with other key functional stakeholders.
The direct impact of your work will be empowering HR leaders in progressive enterprises to make the voice of half a million employees feel heard and valued by the end of this fiscal year.
Through the internship program, you would learn how a product is planned, designed, executed, and understand how to read data and provide insights, review similar products in the market, analyze different apps for features.
Duration- 3 - 6 months; conversion to a full-time employee & Internship extension will be reviewed basis performance
No. of Positions- 5
What will you be doing?
- Managing the product through the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with developers to deliver a winning product. You will be closely guided by the product manager that you will be working with.
- Research to help evolve product direction. Strategically using research and analytics to contribute to our quarterly roadmaps and long term vision.
- Staying on top of the competitive landscape and generating awareness about what’s happening with our competitors and within our industry for their use case area.
- Working with design to create elaborate mock-ups and wireframes with industry-standard prototyping tools by working on meaningful feature releases.
Who will you work with?
Is this you?
- Demonstrated understanding of agile development practices
- Strong attention to detail and possess organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively articulate concepts to cross-functional teams
- Desire to pursue a career in Product Management, Project Management or similar role
Cross-Functional Approach: Experience in collaborating directly with tech and design teams.
Communication: Good communication skills since we focus on transparency and clear communication.
Critical Skills: Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Experience in B2B SaaS
Alignment to our core values
What happens after you apply?
- Step 1: Within 7 days of your application - which is wholesome, original & expressive - our People Team will reach out to you for a quick chat.
- Step 2: Within 4-6 days of chatting with the People Team, you will get a call from someone from your future team to discuss the job role.
- Step 3: If all goes well, we’ll schedule a call with your future manager to deep dive into the role with you and for you to show off your skills through a small task.
- Step 4: After a quick interaction with the People Team, If our vibes match, a tête-à-tête with the inFeedo's leadership team follows
- If we mutually enjoy the 4 steps, we onboard you with a big smile :)
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education. [Passion>Skills>Education]
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Software Development Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Project Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Executive Assistant Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Social Media Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Open Source-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open CI/CD-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs