Senior Legal Counsel
Remote - Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
EdCast offers a unified talent experience platform designed to enable end-to-end employee journeys spanning learning, skilling and career mobility. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by organisations ranging from large Global 2000 companies to small businesses and governments. With EdCast’s platforms, businesses are able to attract, develop and retain a high-performance and future-ready workforce. EdCast's offerings include its Talent Experience Platform, Spark for SMBs, EdCast Marketplace and MyGuide Digital Adoption Platform. EdCast is recognised as a Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum.
Visit www.edcast.com to know more.
Job Title: Senior Legal Counsel
Year of experience: 6-10 Years
Location: Anywhere in India
- · Candidate should have an excellent academic background with an LLB degree from a recognized university.
- · Fair understanding of local and international laws relevant to the company, with special emphasis on US Laws.
- · Review, draft and edit legal contracts, RFPs, tenders, Alliance Agreements, SOWs, NDAs, and other legal documents.
- · Research legislative issues and statutes.
- · Assist in drafting legal notices and support pre-litigation matters.
- · Maintain a central repository for all legal documents in the company.
- · Assist department head in raising awareness by educating internal stakeholders on compliance, legal and data protection requirements.
- · To discuss deliverables and obligations with Account teams to keep track of obligations, risks, and issues in accounts and find mitigation strategies during the life-cycle of the contracts.
- · Provide support to Compliance, Audit, and Risk management when required.
- · To assist department head in maintaining the governance and approval process for new deals and renewals.
- · Provide legal assistance to department head and leadership in developing legal communications and legal policies.
- A driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Results orientated, motivated by success.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Collaborator - capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
What you need:
- Competent to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Exceptional professional presence and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple stakeholders seamlessly
- Proven growth marketing experience with success in scaling App installs and driving user growth
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in UK Shift Time.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player with an innovative approach.
- Ability to work in an aggressive and fast-moving environment where key objectives need to be met on pre-agreed timescales
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Content Writer Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs