Debt Reconciliation Executive - Remote working UK
Remote - United Kingdom
We are Zego - a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. We combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money.
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of Team
At Zego we are revolutionising our approach to Customer Services; We Listen, We Learn and We Value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey and Zego.
Purpose of Role
The Debt Reconciliation Executive position is responsible for supporting the reconciliation of negative user accounts and translate this into functional data for the management accounts team as well as working with finance/tech to improve the process.
What you will be working on:
- You will be executing of daily reconciliation and control processes and Financial Conduct Authority safeguarding tasks
- You will investigate and resolve reconciliation discrepancies and meet Key Performance Indicators set for standards of Financial improvements.
- You will be dealing directly with our credit partner for the purpose of setting up credit agreements for Ireland and chasing-up customers to sign the agreements and then compile all documents and monitor the progress and any problems that come back.
- You will assist in the statutory audit process
What you will need to be successful
- You have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology industry
- You have a strong interest in startups and you are motivated to disrupt a traditional industry and encourage people to see insurance from a new perspective
- You have strong logical skills and ability to work through problems logically
What it's like to work @ Zego:
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays a key role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs